Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Now Accepting Pre-Orders for the EVO2 PRCS Elite Charging System

Volatus Drones

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.empiredroneco.com
Starting the week of September 14, 2020 we will begin shipping pre-orders of the first production run of the highly anticipated EVO2 PRCS Elite Charging System by Colorado Drone Chargers. Anyone who has used a Colorado Drone Charger knows what a game changer they are for staying charged all day.

The EVO2 PRCS Elite Charging System will charge four EVO 2 Model XE3_7100 batteries simultaneously with the following average charge time;

From an average of 15% discharge level to “Full Cut Off” (between 97% and 100% charged) = 71 min charging time on average.
Note: since the last 10% of charger takes about 20% of the total charge time we “short cycle” turning the charging process on and off after about 94% charge level until it is fully charged.

We also tested the Autel Model XA3_1320 charger at the same time as our EVO2 PRCS Elite.

It’s charging time was:
The average charge time for 1 Evo 2 Model XE3_7100 battery, from start (ave of 15% discharge level) to “Full Cut Off” (between 97% and 100% charged) = 102 min on average.

Reserve your EVO2 PRCS Elite Charging System today.

Holy COW!!! I'll just run out to my Money Tree and Pick off $554!

Are you kidding me. I'll stick with my 4 battery EVO 2 Charger Block.

Do they get too hot ?
Why would the power connection not be on the outside.
Or even a lead like on a vacuum cleaner you pull out and plug in the wall.
There could be clear bit in the case if u want to see them charging
There ya go - EVO2 PRCS Elite Charger 2

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58