Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Aston Power Evo II Charger

AdamJ1555

Reaction score
Good evening y’all,

Has anyone had a chance to use this after market quick charger for the EVO II? Considering ordering one... just curious if it’s worth the $149. Any insight is appreciated!

I purchased this a couple weeks ago for charging my Evo II batteries. Appears well constructed and the the base and charging top section are held together with a substantial screw. Apparently the same base can be used with other charging top sections for other types of drone batteries, such as DJI Mavic 2. I have used charger twice to charge four batteries simultaneously as well as to charge remote control with cable plugged into USB charging port in base. AshtonPower Charger works well and the batteries do indeed charge simultaneously. Each battery will turn off independent of the others when it is fully charged. Current voltage level and amps are displayed for each battery being charged. The weight of the four batteries are supported by the shoulder on the base unit although they hang over the edges of the square base. Only negative is the constant hum from the cooling fan in the base, which all these type chargers require, and the fan continues to run even after all four batteries have completely charged. I had hoped the fan would turn off after all the batteries had fully charged.

I purchased this a couple weeks ago for charging my Evo II batteries. Appears well constructed and the the base and charging top section are held together with a substantial screw. Apparently the same base can be used with other charging top sections for other types of drone batteries, such as DJI Mavic 2. I have used charger twice to charge four batteries simultaneously as well as to charge remote control with cable plugged into USB charging port in base. AshtonPower Charger works well and the batteries do indeed charge simultaneously. Each battery will turn off independent of the others when it is fully charged. Current voltage level and amps are displayed for each battery being charged. The weight of the four batteries are supported by the shoulder on the base unit although they hang over the edges of the square base. Only negative is the constant hum from the cooling fan in the base, which all these type chargers require, and the fan continues to run even after all four batteries have completely charged. I had hoped the fan would turn off after all the batteries had fully charged.
Fantastic report - really appreciate it.

Reactions: PingSpike
Ragazzi, ricordo a tutti quelli che usano almeno 2 o più batterie di valutare l'HUB di carica della AstonPower
E' disponibile un coupon del 10% di sconto:
Coupon: AP2020LUKA

Guys, I remind everyone who uses at least 2 or more batteries to evaluate the AstonPower charging HUB
A 10% discount coupon is available:

Coupon: AP2020LUKA

Last edited:
Took delivery on Wednesday - the charger works great. Makes short work of 4 batteries - completely charges all 4 in about 70-80 minutes. It's not a rugged solution - but it's a quality build.

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Looks like a Good Product! Does anyone know if it is manufactured in the USA or Not?

Pretty sure its either Hong Kong or Shenzhen. They where nice enough to send out demos to myself and Ansia last year to test. They are very well made and perform great.

Pretty sure its either Hong Kong or Shenzhen. They where nice enough to send out demos to myself and Ansia. They are very well made and perform great.

I can confirm.
Really well made

Thanks for the feedback. Will work well having just one charger for EVO 1 and EVO 2 Batteries.

Looks like something new for my inventory.

any of our vendors here selling this?
always hard to get equipment like this in Australia

Thanks
ive contacted manufacturer. Just waiting to hear back

I’m still waiting to hear from manufacturer after 3 messages, about shipping to Australia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy