Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

App maps

Reaction score
Hello, someone knlows what is the function of "Use Amap" in the App? and my other question is if the preload map will be change by some custum map? Which format and where is stoged the map that I download to the App to fly without internet using the downloaded maps. I will prepare a custom map in the same format and upload to the App to fly using my own maps?

Thanks and regards.

Att. Carlos Sevilla

Amap is a website similar to google maps that applies only to China. Starlink is designed to work with Google maps

I don't think there is support for user-defined maps. There might be a way to add overlays to Google maps. I would ask Autel.

Reactions: Carlos Sevilla
Thanks Tom, Let me to know if you have some news from Autel.

Regards

Amap is a website similar to google maps that applies only to China. Starlink is designed to work with Google maps

I don't think there is support for user-defined maps. There might be a way to add overlays to Google maps. I would ask Autel.

Hello, someone knlows what is the function of "Use Amap" in the App? and my other question is if the preload map will be change by some custum map? Which format and where is stoged the map that I download to the App to fly without internet using the downloaded maps. I will prepare a custom map in the same format and upload to the App to fly using my own maps?

Thanks and regards.

Att. Carlos Sevilla
Hey Carlos, I was told by Autel support team that the way to save a mapfor offline flight is to pull up the map in the app while you are connected to the internet.. Then locate the area where you want to fly when your out in the feild with no internet. Then zoom in on the area you want to fly at ,and with your finger go around the edge of the screen (the map image) This will save that location for offline use. However if you pull up another location before you use the one you just saved then the one you saved will be lost. So when you save the map shut down without leaving that map. Then when you go to the area you saved, the map will be available. Hope that helps you.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d