Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anywhere to download original Evo 1 4k 60 fps video footage?

Ronald W.

Reaction score
Hi. i am looking to buy an Evo 1 and would really like to get hold of some original 4K 60 fps video download clips taken with the drone ( You Tube videos are down sampled I believe). I want to see the quality I will be able to enjoy. Anyone know where I can download some original footage from the Evo 1? Thanks for the help.

Hi. i am looking to buy an Evo 1 and would really like to get hold of some original 4K 60 fps video download clips taken with the drone ( You Tube videos are down sampled I believe). I want to see the quality I will be able to enjoy. Anyone know where I can download some original footage from the Evo 1? Thanks for the help.
FLAT setting (no ND filters, that is a must)
For better watching, download the file into your computer and than play

Last edited:
Reactions: tealsmoke57
I have a few that I can share.... one thing to remember on DropBox is that Dropbox has its own viewer that opens when someone sends you a file. But in order to view in full Ultra HD, you need to download the file then open it on your computer or 4k TV..etc. otherwise the viewer is limited to 720p. I just shot a beach scene with a new condo in it 2 days ago, but shot it in 2.7k 60fps. Came out great.

I'm very happy with my Evo1..... great little bird that at the price point, cannot be beat. Although my government clients can't use it because its Chinese made. Pretty ripe for a major player such as Amazon or Google... (ah hem) to purchase the company and bring it completely stateside. DJI is already too big, but Autel would be perfect. I am working to get more 3rd party software solution companies to use the SDK and integrate....

I have a few that I can share.... one thing to remember on DropBox is that Dropbox has its own viewer that opens when someone sends you a file. But in order to view in full Ultra HD, you need to download the file then open it on your computer or 4k TV..etc. otherwise the viewer is limited to 720p. I just shot a beach scene with a new condo in it 2 days ago, but shot it in 2.7k 60fps. Came out great.
Hi BirdDog! Thanks for your reply. How exactly might I go about downloading some of your files? Thanks again.

Hi BirdDog! Thanks for your reply. How exactly might I go about downloading some of your files? Thanks again.
I will send you a link to my dropbox folder and you can pull from there. Just make sure to download completely before viewing for full HD resolution

I wish I could help, but my media drive took a dump and I lost ALL my EVO footage, fortunately I had my Inspire raw on another drive, but now I am not feeling warm and fuzzy about older HDDs

That's some awesome footage, the water is stunning! Reminds me a little of Catalina island off So. Cal. Where was that shot if you didn't mind me asking? Thanks

Very nice! Made me feel like I was there! Beautiful place also & the music was spot on for that. I also liked the shots you took while it was on the ground! ? Nice!!

Reactions: butch and rcee

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel