Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Amazon deal evo2 6k

I purchased this bundle from Amazon a week or so ago: Amazon.com: Autel Robotics EVO 2 Pro Drone Folding Quadcopter Rugged Combo 6K HDR Video and Mapping EVO II Pro Extended Warranty Expedition Bundle w/Extra Battery + Hard Case + Remote + Backpack + Software Kit : Toys & Games

What I got was indeed the V2. Seems some sellers have V2 inventory.

Ordered the final one of the ones in this post, set to arrive in a week, will see if it’s a V2.
Nice combo, but I have doubt that it is V2. Please let us know. Good luck!

I'm slightly suspicious as well, but I took the chance and ordered one. If it pairs with my current controller, then I know I've been had and I'll send it back. We'll see.
Did you receive this yet? Is it a v2?

Still waiting. Tracking number says the 7th of September. I will definitely post what I got.

The seller answered the question himself..... but I still have many doubts.

View attachment 11397
not sure that question is still posted. instead, I see this:

Question:
Is this the v2 of the evo pro or v1?
Answer:
It's evo pro.
By Coolmade SELLER on July 27, 2021
I got the V1
By jerry on September 2, 2021

bottom line is the Q&A section is not the appropriate way to describe a critical feature of the product you are selling. it's not very transparent and in the case of this particular answer, it's disingenuous. still, the [stock] photo certainly doesn't depict a v2. will wait to see what buyers are reporting.....for now, I would suggest sticking with a known, reputable seller like ADVEXURE.

Reactions: G_G
I have chatted with one guy that also bought from Amazon (Coolmade) and he got the V1 although the seller answered him that it was V2 ! The seller didn’t have a clue that Autel released a V2 version. I also asked a question and explain to this seller on JuL/28 that V2 is a new version and he just changed his add with “ latest version “ (conversation attached)
I bought my Evo 2 Pro V1 from Coolmade because he had a good deal at the time and it came just fine and perfect condition, and before I bought it from him, I spoke with an Autel’s agent asking about the seller. Anyway, if someone is going to buy from Coolmade it will be V1 ! At least for now.

Attachments

• B3BB17BC-67F2-49DF-8F29-93BCC9972C08.jpeg
    B3BB17BC-67F2-49DF-8F29-93BCC9972C08.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 0FA44268-53D8-4242-82AB-0B635FFD9AFA.jpeg
    0FA44268-53D8-4242-82AB-0B635FFD9AFA.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: G_G
not sure that question is still posted. instead, I see this:

Question:
Is this the v2 of the evo pro or v1?
Answer:
It's evo pro.
By Coolmade SELLER on July 27, 2021
I got the V1
By jerry on September 2, 2021

bottom line is the Q&A section is not the appropriate way to describe a critical feature of the product you are selling. it's not very transparent and in the case of this particular answer, it's disingenuous. still, the [stock] photo certainly doesn't depict a v2. will wait to see what buyers are reporting.....for now, I would suggest sticking with a known, reputable seller like ADVEXURE.
I got disappointed with this seller, although I bought my Evo 2 from him. In addition, He should get better info before answering to his customers.

Yup, just got my Evo II Pro from Coolmade and it is indeed a V1. I'll probably keep it and maybe sell the 8k that I currently have.

Yup, just got my Evo II Pro from Coolmade and it is indeed a V1. I'll probably keep it and maybe sell the 8k that I currently have.
I wouldn't keep it.

the v1 drone is quite capable and for all intents and purposes, it's identical to the v2.

unless I get it wrong, I believe you said "then I know I've been had and I'll send it back."

for that reason alone, I would not keep it because that's not what you paid for or expected. by keeping the v1 at this late stage, you are putting yourself at more risk should you decide to make choices in the future. it's not highly risky but it's more risk that you should have to deal with considering the v2 is shipping.

obviously it's your call but I would file on it, report it, and comment appropriately. personally I don't like the way amazon sellers are handling this v1/v2 situation but it's not my call since I haven't bought anything from an amazon seller.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg