Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Battery Charger

Txfirecop

Reaction score
That’s what I was trying to pass along that Amazon now has the charger with the Evo battery connections so you don’t have to modify them by cutting half the connector off.

Yes I understood.
Too bad the Evo 2 does not have Remote ID. It will no longer be able to fly in Europe from December 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
Some of you might recognize this charger. I purchased one and did the modifications for the Evo. Was just looking and they just put up the Autel Evo version. My modified one has worked flawlessly. Amazon.com: Hanatora Battery Charger for Autel Robotics EVO 2/II, EVO II Pro,EVO II Dual Drone and Remote Conteller,Rapid Multi Parallel Charging Hub Accessories: Toys & Games
View attachment 8159
Just got this new charger and the connections for the E2 fit nice. I do have one I altered to work by cutting one side of the charging cable, however, one of the connectors was loose. The new is really nice and they added a power switch. Just a FYI.

Last edited:
Read :
Signalement électronique à distance : que faire, en pratique ?

La réglementation européenne drones est officiellement reportée au 1er janvier 2021

Currently, the devices that can be Remote ID compliant will be the Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom, a Mavic 2 Enterprise, a Phantom 4 Pro V2, a Phantom 4 RTK, a Phantom 4 Multispectral, a Matrice 200 V2 or a Matrice 300 RTK by a software update and also at Yuneec the H520, the H + and again the H3.

"Remote electronic reporting is required to operate a drone over 800 grams in France from June 29, 2020"

Guessing thats just in France?
Not seen anything about that in the UK, only the new regs in your second link :/

Read :
Signalement électronique à distance : que faire, en pratique ?

La réglementation européenne drones est officiellement reportée au 1er janvier 2021

Currently, the devices that can be Remote ID compliant will be the Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom, a Mavic 2 Enterprise, a Phantom 4 Pro V2, a Phantom 4 RTK, a Phantom 4 Multispectral, a Matrice 200 V2 or a Matrice 300 RTK by a software update and also at Yuneec the H520, the H + and again the H3.
Nope, it doesn't work like that. The clue is certification, not remode ID. And none of drones existing on the market today meats new EU regulations to be classified as C1-C4 because for the time being EU bureaucrats have not determined certification criteria yet. Dumb, isn't it?

Weight criteria (like <900g) or remote ID is not all criteria, the main and the only one is bloody Cx mark. Even manufacturer declaration let's say "Mavic 2 complies C2" will not work. According to regulations you will have to buy new Mavic 2 with C2 mark displayed. It's just like electronic equipment case: no one cares if it follows the regulations or not, the only criteria is CE mark.

BTW There will be 2 years of transition period, so you can fly you drone in EU legally till Dec 31 2022. Later on you can still use it but in the same category as experimental or >150kg or special purposes drones. Or you can do dronexit :)

Reactions: SpringfieldAerial
No and things are moving a lot at the moment.
Like France, Italy is postponing electronic reporting until January 2021.
In France, compulsory registration will also concern certain drones weighing less than 800 grams.
European legislation, towards a step back for CE marking.
Dji, if he wants to, can retroactively assign the CE mark to eligible devices (especially those that can respond to the Remote ID by software update).
European regulations: towards retroactivity of CE marking for drones

Each EU country postponed these regulations till Dec 31 2020 due to pandemic. There is still no legislation for retroactive CE mark assignment, maybe it will be allowed in the future, maybe not. But restrictions will start for sure. This is pure evidence of infinite wisdom of individuals inventing these rules. No comments.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials