Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro $1156 on Amazon - apply coupon on page

stealth2k15

Reaction score
Amazon link below - Make sure to select "Type 3" to see the $200 coupon option. As of this posting, there are only 8 units left in stock.

Reactions: Eagle928
wow, since this not your post, I feel I should be able to comment on this...for clarification:

what is this type 1, type 2, type 3 jargon? is that meant to confuse the buyer with all this v1 and v2 talk abound?

why is the word "smart controller" in the description? I find that's a bit disingenuous.

otherwise, wow, one heck of a price. too bad I'm not in the market for one.

I think it's related to the coupon code. Either way, it is Amazon. If it's not as expected, it can be returned. They are referring to the regular controller as smart controller.

Looks like this includes the drone, controller, battery, and battery charger.

wow, since this not your post, I feel I should be able to comment on this...for clarification:

what is this type 1, type 2, type 3 jargon? is that meant to confuse the buyer with all this v1 and v2 talk abound?

why is the word "smart controller" in the description? I find that's a bit disingenuous.

otherwise, wow, one heck of a price. too bad I'm not in the market for one.
The different "types" are referring to different packages. I.e. Type 3 includes one MicroSD. Type 1 includes 2 MicroSD and possibly other accessories.

its 1395 right now with a 200 coupon. I did contact them like you suggested. We shall see what happens.
Thanks

Reactions: Fox Fader

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d