Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Amazon deal evo2 6k

nh phantom

Reaction score

$1355 plus free second battery
Looks good but I don't see an extra battery in the listing.... maybe I'm not looking close enough. The answered questions even say its a V2 model.... color me a little skeptical.

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
I'm slightly suspicious as well, but I took the chance and ordered one. If it pairs with my current controller, then I know I've been had and I'll send it back. We'll see.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I'm slightly suspicious as well, but I took the chance and ordered one. If it pairs with my current controller, then I know I've been had and I'll send it back. We'll see.
why do you think you will be getting a v2? It doesn't say v2 in the ad. i know in the questions it says v2 but they are probably confusing the evo 1 and evo 2

Reactions: edgardcafe
why do you think you will be getting a v2? It doesn't say v2 in the ad. i know in the questions it says v2 but they are probably confusing the evo 1 and evo 2
Probably right. If it's a V2, then it's a score, if not, I'll replace my 8k Evo II with the better camera one and sell my 8k. Worst case, I return it. There's no real downside to me.

I signed up for stock notification and received email yesterday of availability. I just realized I was waiting for the Rugged package which IS in stock and that's what I was notified about. Sorry I got your hopes up.

I signed up for stock notification and received email yesterday of availability. I just realized I was waiting for the Rugged package which IS in stock and that's what I was notified about. Sorry I got your hopes up.
Ok. I’m waiting for the regular Evo 2 Pro V2 because I already have the Evo 2 V1, two hard cases ( rugged case and the one that is black inside) 1 soft case and extra battery. I ordered from @advexure (the SC V2 as well)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy