Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo2 battery on Amazon for $153

LeoJR

Reaction score
Not sure if this goes against the rules but I just bought a battery for $153 today at 1pm Central. Not sure how long the price is good for.

Not sure if this goes against the rules but I just bought a battery for $153 today at 1pm Central. Not sure how long the price is good for.
Thanks! Just snagged one.

Thanks! Grabbed 2 ?

Now they are $239 ea. One extreme to the other. Thee won't sell many, if any, at this price but maybe that's the point.

Reactions: Sbug10
Well, I ordered one (4-18-21) before they went back up on price ($239), couldn't pass up that price... be interesting to see if it actually ships :)

Well, I ordered one (4-18-21) before they went back up on price ($239), couldn't pass up that price... be interesting to see if it actually ships :)
I have tracking info...I hope it works for you!

the link above now gets the batteries for $177.

the link above now gets the batteries for $177
Pricing on Amazon is volatile; it changes a lot. $177 is currently the best price and a very good deal. Just last weekend I paid $197.10 and was happy; you never know what could happen w.r.t pricing.

Amazon Prime Day (more than a day - I guess they kept the name for tradition's sake) will be sometime in June - pricing may be affected for these batteries during that promotion; it may work out to be better than $177 or not.)

you can use the site camelcamelcamel to view the price history of any product they sell; e.g., this is the link for the above battery: https://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B08KXW6WV6

Which renders this....

1621641557319.png

There was a sale price similar to this back in early December, they seem to pop up on special price now and then, good time to stock.

Reactions: Eagle928
This is what they call a flash sale or limited time sale. It varies on how long they last.

If you click on the link (in the USA) at the beginning of this thread it will take you to the current flash sale of $151.

Reactions: gschulzuio
are these v2 batteries or obsolete v1 batteries? LOL

/s

just in case you don't know, the /s switch indicates sarcasm. ?

Reactions: mshmovie

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller