Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Activetrack for april

This Beta arrives late and did not develop, especially when moving fast!!!! So when is the final version? when it will be functional
I thought you are done since you got excellent results with your Mini 3 so why do you bother anymore?!
The blurry Mini 3 image is not impressive anymore? :)

I thought you are done since you got excellent results with your Mini 3 so why do you bother anymore?!
The blurry Mini 3 image is not impressive anymore? :)
I'm testing, I like it and the comments above go in my direction, people are skeptical and disappointed....... My videos of the mini 3 are coming soon, but not here, I don't want to disappoint those who trusted Autel!

I'm testing, I like it and the comments above go in my direction, people are skeptical and disappointed....... My videos of the mini 3 are coming soon, but not here, I don't want to disappoint those who trusted Autel!
More likely because you still don't have it 😉

Why talk about the Mini3 when it's an Autel Forum???? whether or not I have the Mini 3 does not change the opinion of people here, we are not talking about me or Dji but about Autel and its Evo Nano+ which has a magnificent image, but too many gaps next to it

Fantastic camera, very sub-par drone….
The camera forces me to keep it though.
It is indeed what we are looking for first in a drone, TOP image quality but there are so many other useful things, which spoil the experience here.
I'm not even talking about the non-communication from Autel!
I'm not saying that its direct competitor will do better, but it already has more advantages when it comes out at an equivalent price .....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren