Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A Ride In The Old X-Star Premium

xspwhite

Reaction score
20190415_113104.jpg

A lot of you are probably to young to have heard of this old quadcopter. Anyway, I took this photo this morning with an old fashion x-star premium. Its actually one of the first quadcopter drones ever made by Autel Robotics. It was kinda like the "Tucker" automobile, but in the form of a drone. They weren't around for very long. Some of the big drone companies didn't like the idea of a reliable safe, repairable drone being on the market.

Is that like a Model T? The car of the people?

It was up there for quite a few minutes Ansia. It only stalled out a couple of times, but each time it started right back up. Its getting harder and harder to find parts for these bugers.

Reactions: Ansia
It was up there for quite a few minutes Ansia. It only stalled out a couple of times, but each time it started right back up. Its getting harder and harder to find parts for these bugers.
The XSP is still a great machine. It's a shame that Autel pushed it aside and after market companies paid no attention to it. I don't know much about electronics matching, but eventually someone will end up merging P3 parts with XSP parts to keep their birds flying.

Maybe someone will make a custome shell for it like the phanic for the P3s? The guts of the XSP's are spectacular.

Reactions: Tufargon and Ansia
Hello, thank you for continuing to support the X-Star!
I also mine but it's the X-Star "wifi", for me it's still today, one of the most beautiful camera on a drone!
the Exmor Sony sensor is really very good!
The only regret is that there is no more update, because my X-star can not exceed 100 meters of distance in wifi ..
And there is no quality antenna, to boost the wifi signal ..
long life Autel !

Reactions: xspwhite

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials