Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

360 to social media

mkessler

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
Does anyone know how to export 360 panorama properly to social media (such as facebook) from AutelSky app.

I can see the 360 in AutelSky app, rotate it etc....looks amazing.
As soon as I try to export it, it streches it out.

What do I need to do to export it as a 360 pic that can be rotated around or viewed with VR googles?

Thank you kindly

Marko

Good morning everyone.
Does anyone know how to export 360 panorama properly to social media (such as facebook) from AutelSky app.

What do I need to do to export it as a 360 pic that can be rotated around or viewed with VR googles?

Thank you kindly

Marko

The aspect ratio needs to be 2:1 and the image should be a minimum of 30K pixels for the long end. It is not possible to view a 360 without some kind of interpretation software, so the stretched out image is what you need to upload to FB, as long as it is the proper size and aspect ratio FB will detect it and render it as a 360 image.

The aspect ratio needs to be 2:1 and the image should be a minimum of 30K pixels for the long end. It is not possible to view a 360 without some kind of interpretation software, so the stretched out image is what you need to upload to FB, as long as it is the proper size and aspect ratio FB will detect it and render it as a 360 image.
What should I do to get into 2x1 mode and 30k pixels? Manual manipulation, export thru app or?

What should I do to get into 2x1 mode and 30k pixels? Manual manipulation, export thru app or?

I use PTGui, not sure what the dimensions are when exporting from the app. If the long side is not a minimum of 30K then you may need to resize it using some other image editing software.

Update, found a site that corrects it to 360 social media specs. Works great :)

Reactions: yiyunet
Update, heb een site gevonden die dit corrigeert naar 360 sociale media-specificaties. Werkt goed:)

Welke site is dan dan?

Good morning everyone.

Thank you kindly

Marko
File must have aspect ratio 2:1 and exif information in XMP section: projection type=equirectangular; use panorama viewer=true; full pano height width pixels=8000; full pano height pixels=4000. Aspect sholud be ok straight out of drone, for exif I recomend exif fixer - app availible for PC, or ExifTool for Android. Projection type is really the most crucial, as this parameter determines that it should be treated as 360 photo.

When exporting from AutelSky to Facebook, make sure you're using a high-quality export option. Also, consider using dedicated 360 photo tools before uploading to enhance compatibility For VR goggles, Facebook supports 360 photos natively, so it should work seamlessly once exported correctly. But, have you considered sharing your awesome 360 photos on TikTok too? I recently dipped my toes into it, and the response to both photos and videos is fantastic. Plus, using Buy Automatic TikTok Likes - Cheap and Fast Offers can give your content a boost and attract more eyes. The audience there is super interactive!

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy