Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

$100 Off Autel EVO Drone Bundle

It's from wellbots, they've sold them promo before on this site. I'm told the evos are sourced and shipped directly from Autel. I first heard about them on Slickdeals.

For those in the US, there's still the BestBuy.com deal - Evo, On the Go Bundle, 64G Sandisk Extreme and $100 Gift Card.... Pretty good deal if you ask me.

LP

For those in the US, there's still the BestBuy.com deal - Evo, On the Go Bundle, 64G Sandisk Extreme and $100 Gift Card.... Pretty good deal if you ask me.

LP
They ran that a few months ago too... picked mine up then.
The BestBuy is a great deal, about $370 off on full package.

Reactions: TravisPNW

LP
They ran that a few months ago too... picked mine up then.
The BestBuy is a great deal, about $370 off on full package.

Yep... I got mine Father's Day week at BB... amazing deal $999 for all that... about $370 off as you said.

Couldn't pass it up.

I actually bought mine 2 days before the sale (drone only) ... and due to restocking fees I knew returning wasn't gonna get me anywhere and due to the fine print on the sale ad "not valid on prior purchases" I assumed BB wouldn't price match and give me all the extras for free.

So... I went to BB... bought the package deal for $999... then returned the drone only with the prior receipt and got a full refund of the original price. Restocking fee didn't apply because I hadn't opened the box... so in the end I got the best price and all the free stuff just had to jump thru a couple hoops to get there.

Gotta love buying something then 2 days later a deal like this pops up.

Reactions: Dougcjohn
Yep... I got mine Father's Day week at BB... amazing deal $999 for all that... about $370 off as you said.

Couldn't pass it up.

I actually bought mine 2 days before the sale (drone only) ... and due to restocking fees I knew returning wasn't gonna get me anywhere and due to the fine print on the sale ad "not valid on prior purchases" I assumed BB wouldn't price match and give me all the extras for free.

So... I went to BB... bought the package deal for $999... then returned the drone only with the prior receipt and got a full refund of the original price. Restocking fee didn't apply because I hadn't opened the box... so in the end I got the best price and all the free stuff just had to jump thru a couple hoops to get there.

Gotta love buying something then 2 days later a deal like this pops up.
Great one! Yep, that's a sweet package price. Congrats on the Buy!
I got mine similar... few months back. I was in process of getting via B&H Photo when I was reading a few ads... saw the BB ad.. checked my local stores and 2 had the EVO & Bundle in stock. Arrived to get and even the Staff wasn't aware of special price. Had to show them the BB Web listing... in the end got it, then sat unopened for about a month... wasn't sure I needed, just a great price IF it was needed. ;)

Would really like to see a special discounted price on the Anafi Thermal... won't happen. :mad:

Reactions: TravisPNW
Would really like to see a special discounted price on the Anafi Thermal... won't happen. :mad:

Give it some time and it will happen. The Anafi went on sale on all those special shopping days like Black Friday so I would expect Parrot to offer some kind of discount down the road.

Give it some time and it will happen. The Anafi went on sale on all those special shopping days like Black Friday so I would expect Parrot to offer some kind of discount down the road.
Ya, they did mark the standard Anafi down nicely!
The Thermal is pricey... just under $2K.

I'd be happy to see... but I kinda doubt it on the Thermal model... pretty small market base to begin with and new unit, and haven't seen a M2EDual or any XT unit go on sale. But, I do know if it DOES happen...it'll be 30 days after the date I purchase one full price! :eek:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE