Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

⚠️ Sensor Calibration Abnormal

Cicero24

Reaction score
Anyone else randomly seeing this while flying??? “⚠️Sensor Calibration Abnormal”. I’ve also seen it pop up on a few YouTube videos while they are screen recording. The drone flies fine and the sensors appear to be working as supposed to, but that damn ⚠️ keeps popping up. Active track works flawlessly too. Hopefully it’s just a firmware glitch that can be fixed in an update.

Yep, I am seeing it also with my just arrived Evo 2 - but continued flying it anyway and no problems seen yet. I did not stop to look into possible calibrations etc - I am liking this bird so far in the limited time I have had it.

I see a lot of these errors popping up in YouTube videos. The rear sensor error is the most common so far.

Yes. I still have it anytime I fly. Talked to Autel and there will be a desktop program coming in the future to calibrate the sensors and IMU. I am guessing something like DJI Assistant. Timeframe unknown. Mine flies fine and the sensors are working as they should after controlled testing. The continuous warnings are just more annoying than anything.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill