Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Zoom??

Shogun182

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope your weekend is going well! I was recently watching a few videos on YouTube and saw people being able to zoom in with the x star. I didn't know that was available. My question is, is it still available or was it taken out of the features or app?? And if you can zoom how do you do it?

It was working with the firmware that they took off the their site. Rumors are it will return in the next update when ever that happens

Cool thanks guys, it looked pretty damn good from the videos I watched. Now this update is going to be like waiting for that Christmas presents when you're a kid....C'mon April!

The short lived 1.2.8 firmware has this. I stayed with it and have not had any issues.

Been working fine for me as well, I still have the file if anyone wants it, seems to be some kind of gold. Also has been working fine with android 7 on the K1 with the latest beta Starlink.

Reactions: Shogun182
Very cool thanks for sharing! Looks much better when zoomed in then I would of expected. Making me look forward to it hopefully being in the firmware update.

Reactions: Quagmire LXIX
Interesting; does it work in 4k as well, and the app v2.0.2.22 ? If so, please shoot me that firmware file. :) Thanks!

It does not. It's the 4K sensor that allows a zoomable 1080p, but no zoom room at 4K.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja