Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Yuneec Typhoon H W/Intel RealSense Bundle

Costco has it for $1300 at the moment.
I know 2 guys who fly these for the engineering dept in town and they like the product but compass calibration has been an ongoing issue for them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171202-093358.png
    Screenshot_20171202-093358.png
    522.1 KB · Views: 2
Always good to do some research. Not trying to steer you away from that purchase as it is a excellent deal for all the things you get. I have owned four Yuneec drones and just got p*ssed off at the customer service after 3 years of owning one is the reason I came over to Autel. Night and day in the CS between the two. When the Typhoon H first came out it was not fully tested and anybody who bought one became the company's beta testers. Most of the problems are solved now but you still hear about the compass problems (toilet bowl effect).
Let us know what you end up with and how you like it.

I will never own another YUNEEC Product. Bad Customer service and they have failed to bring out new add ONS to the software for the Typhoon H that they included in the H520, namely Waypoint Navigation! I see Yuneec going out of business from the Hobby Drone Industry in 2018.

Well as all things take what is said on the internet with a grain of salt :)
And the answer is; Yuneec is changing office and warehouse locations at the moment. This is why they have a closed sign on the door. There's supposed to be some new stuff appearing at the next CES as well.January will be interesting for Yuneec & Autel to see what promises they will not keep in 2018 LOL

I agree, I'm waiting and hoping that Autel shows some sort of life when January comes, but right now I'm looking at the regular Phantom 4. Does anyone have any opinions on the regular phantom 4s?

I'm thinking about a refurbished unit, but may wait to Jan to see if Autel survives.

I was interested in yuneek until I read that their $2000.00 drones just land anywhere willy-nilly when the battery runs low.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791