Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XSP backpack option

Erick

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass this on. Bought a Dronemaxx backpack recently and found out that the foam insert from the XSP hardcase fits into it perfectly. Works better than the velcro dividers that come with the backpack. I bought mine on Amazon for $50 a few months ago, but I didn't see them on there recently. Walmart.com still has them for sale for $79. Not super cheap, but still half the price of the Autel backpack.

Attachments

• IMG_5873.JPG
    IMG_5873.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5874.JPG
    IMG_5874.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: LSUThunder
Just went to Amazon to look up your backpack. I found what appears to be the same backpack, but now they are asking; Price: $182.23 + $4.49 shipping. Looks like you did quite well!

Amazon.com: Drone Max Ultimate Backpack (Black / Green) by Drone Max: Toys & Games
Geez, that's crazy. They're only $79 on Walmart.com and £34 on the british amazon.co.uk. I think that one on the US amazon is either a mistake or they don't expect it to ever sell. There's no way it's worth $180+.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Just thought I'd pass this on. Bought a Dronemaxx backpack recently and found out that the foam insert from the XSP hardcase fits into it perfectly.

Now that's cool. I've been looking for a 'relatively' inexpensive way to haul my bird up a nearby mountain path. Gonna look this up. Thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310