Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Interest in X-Star Premium

Rodger

Reaction score
Hello, I've not been on here for some time. I have not flown my XSP for quite a while, but it is in good condition. I have a couple of questions - can someone direct me to the latest firmware version number and maybe a link to download it? I've pretty much forgotten how to do it. Also, my batteries seem fine, but will test them to see how they hold a charge while the motors are on.

Last, my XSP has become excess to my needs, and I'm wondering if there is still an interest in these, in good condition, with 4 batteries, accessories, backpack. I'll consider selling it.

Thanks in advance,

Hello, I've not been on here for some time. I have not flown my XSP for quite a while, but it is in good condition. I have a couple of questions - can someone direct me to the latest firmware version number and maybe a link to download it? I've pretty much forgotten how to do it. Also, my batteries seem fine, but will test them to see how they hold a charge while the motors are on.

Last, my XSP has become excess to my needs, and I'm wondering if there is still an interest in these, in good condition, with 4 batteries, accessories, backpack. I'll consider selling it.

Thanks in advance,
Have you thought of a price? Would you sell 2?batteries?

Thanks in advance,
Yes, people are still buying them. Some are buying just for the batteries.

You might want to check & make sure the batteries will take a charge. It had been a long time since I'd flown my XSP or charged the batteries. When I went to charge them, there wasn't enough charge for the circuitry inside to connect the charger to the battery. Fortunately, connections to the cell pack are just below the top and I was able to "jump start" the pack enough to operate the internal circuitry.

I posted instructions here

Thanks in advance,
Hey there ive had my drone for sometime now too but i lost my only battery which sucks and i was wondering if youd sell me a batter or 2 let me know heres my number 559-426-0297 just need a x star premium battery asap

Not related to batteries but on the subject of the X-Star; how do they compare to the Phantom and which model if they do?

IMHO, best sell it as their support for these models are Null. If it's flying fine, stay away from their firmware unless you want the possibility of bricking a perfectly functioning drone. I rant from experience.

Thanks in advance,
I would like the charger

Thanks in advance,
Where can I find a battery charger for my X Star ?

Hey there ive had my drone for sometime now too but i lost my only battery which sucks and i was wondering if youd sell me a batter or 2 let me know heres my number 559-426-0297 just need a x star premium battery asap
Hey , I have an XSP and two 8 mo old batteries that are like new ...I also have about 6 or 8 other XSP batteries that wont charge ... I have a carbon fiber case and alot of accs , that I am willing to sell ...
Everything works and is in nearly new condition ....If you are interested hit me up
Bowling green , Ky ...
Joe

Hey , I have an XSP and two 8 mo old batteries that are like new ...I also have about 6 or 8 other XSP batteries that wont charge ... I have a carbon fiber case and alot of accs , that I am willing to sell ...
Everything works and is in nearly new condition ....If you are interested hit me up
Bowling green , Ky ...
Joe
nothing like finding something you wanted 6 months late ! LOL !

Bowling green , Ky ...
Joe
What are you asking for the whole lot, including 6 or 8 that won't charge?

Thanks in advance,
What would you take for the whole lot? Am interested. You can text me on 2814339650.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy