Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Go Done question

yes connect to x-star wifi. the older phone app (that was posted here) always says not connected and the lights on the radio for the wifi and phone always blink.

The Yuneec Typhoon 500 G model which was the one that had the gopro gimble I remeber some of the guys had to downgrade their GoPros to make it connect so could be the same problem. You have to remember when those X-star Go's came out that was 5 or 6 years ago so the gopro firmware was much different back then.

I am trying to reset the entire thing and when I get to scanning the QR code for the mac address etc. the app says invalid code?
this may be the problem. any suggestions?

ok, I had to scan the gimble QR code, not the x-star. I think I need to reset the GoPro and all will be good. it's asking for a password when app is connecting to GoPro I don't have that.

I have all green lights on the remote now not just the blinking wifi.

things are looking good.
I will post what I did to get it running for future people if this works.

Great. Don't think there are to many left around. We had a few come through here but mostly where dealer demos people where trying to make a few bucks off of.
Good luck with yours.

Did you ever het this going??? I have a brand new x star go and I can't get it going. I am about to give up

Did you ever het this going??? I have a brand new x star go and I can't get it going. I am about to give up
I had it about 95% working and had to take some time off. you need the older app which there is a link in this thread, the app will ask you to scan the underside of the drone, when it does this scan the code on the gimble instead. that is as far as I got. doing this will allow the app to see the GoPro ()which has to be in the drone for anything to work).

the radio has WiFi on the back of it. turn it on, connect the phone with the older app installed to the radios wifi.

I turned on the wifi. The app on here I think they are 2 are they both the same. My app doesn't ask for any password. When I first got it all the lights on the remote would light up green and now the middle one is all that will turn green. I have tried to rebound it again and my app wont let me do anything with the camera. I'm so lost with this. I really need some one on one help please.

I did not get asked for a password either. if I had time I would try to get mine going again. this post is about all the info you will get on this drone. as I think one post said there were not many made so not much is known.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials