Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X star drone batteries

Ebay is your best bet but most are used and way over priced. Better off buying a how kit with maybe 2 or 3 spares. X-star batteries can be revived if you left to long. Follow this post.

Ebay is your best bet but most are used and way over priced. Better off buying a how kit with maybe 2 or 3 spares. X-star batteries can be revived if you left to long. Follow this post.
If you do decide to try ebay, good look and avoid the seller gtli_89 at all cost, he's a liar and a crook. Somehow this guy manages to have a seemingly endless supply of batteries to sell. I purchased one of his batteries cost me over $200. Batteries arrived dead, when i contacted the seller he says" I dunno what happend, i'm sorry, send it back and I will exchange it,and send a new one when you send me tracking. Well I sent the return tracking and he end up taking forever giving excuses then suddenly i'm apparently speaking with his wife who is "overwhelmed" because he was deployed over seas now and she is handling his ebay. Long enough story short, he apparently replies back after a few replies and says sorry, I'm not going to send a replacement battery, keeps the old dad on and doesn't want to refund my money, then "generously" offers to refund me $80, so I got ebay involved and they gave me a full refund. I think this guy probably buys old x-star batteries or drones with dead batteries cheap,and then sells them on ebay, I have noticed that he uses 2 other accounts to jack up the prices also, so avoid this crook if you use ebay.

Have you purchased any X-Star batteries? I have 4 for sale. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't purchased any as of yet. I was able to jump 1 and it appears to of taken a full charge but now won't connect to my drone for some reason. How much were you asking for each battery? Any ideas why it would not connect?

i might be interested in a battery also, if the price is reasonable, already been burned by 1 ebay seller.

I haven't purchased any as of yet. I was able to jump 1 and it appears to of taken a full charge but now won't connect to my drone for some reason. How much were you asking for each battery? Any ideas why it would not connect?
Have you tried a hard reset of the battery when its out of the X-Star? Holding the power button for around 15 seconds you should see the LED lights flash off then on again back off. That should be a hard reset of the battery. Not saying this will cure the problem but its worth a shot.

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the response. Very frustrating that Autel does not have replacement batteries and have sold out. If someone 3rd party as far as a manufacturer would offer a replacement they could make a killing...

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the response. Very frustrating that Autel does not have replacement batteries and have sold out. If someone 3rd party as far as a manufacturer would offer a replacement they could make a killing...

Yes I agree. I have 4 batteries. One I use for just testing as one of the cells is lower then all the others and I have had it just do a critical landing during the cold winter months. My other three are all in pretty good shape but I do go down to the basement once a week and check the voltage level and top them back off to storage. I do this with every RC battery I have and I have lots LOL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy