Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Would You Buy The E2 Again?

Just so you all know. My first 2 evo 2 pros fell out of the sky. After inspection I found that the battery terminals melted in mid flight. It seems that Autel has corrected this problem. I've been flying a new evo2 , that I bought from best buy, It's been working flawlessly for the past year. I would buy another one. In fact, i'm thinking about getting another one as a backup. I love the fact that you don't have to connect and login to a server to identify your drone and get approval to fly or not. I also like the lack of geofencing. You just start the EVO2 up and fly. No phone numbers to be logged in and no approvals to get before flight. Its a bad a** machine. The 8k photos and video I get have way better resolution than DJI's. In post, when I zoom in on Autel footage, I can read car license plates , while I can't with the DJI mav 2 pro, flying both at the same altitude and angle. The 6ks resolution, videos and pics are much better and crisper than dji's. DJI better get their mav 3 out before they lose market share to the EVO2 6k and 8k. The zoom on both 6k and 8k versions is like what you see in a police drone, even though its a digital zoom. The digital zoom allows you to really see what your filming or looking at in real time. DJI only offers digital zoom x2 on the mavic air 2. I won't buy another DJI due to all their restrictions, unless they can beat the specs on the EVO 2 drones soon. Otherwise I will invest in another EVO2. I know I can switch cameras, but I want to have both fully functional 6k and 8k models.

Reactions: Eagle928

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo