Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wishlist for a smart controller

macoman

Reaction score
I don't know if there is another post related to a wish list for a smart controller but can't find it on the search. Anyway, I would like to see Autel make a five+ display smart-controller similar to DJI. Anyone else agree?

I just want a controller with an hdmi out so I can use my smallhd monitors that have bright picture, waveform, and false color. Please Autel! Don't make me buy dji's obsolete crystal sky.

Reactions: Wilkz
You could get any tablet with an hdmi. Like the Nvidia Shield K1. Hard to find but worth it.

You could get any tablet with an hdmi. Like the Nvidia Shield K1. Hard to find but worth it.

Ideally I could just mount a pro monitor like a smallhd to the controller and not have to deal with a third item. Your suggestion would only work if I put the smallhd on a stand.

It was just a suggestion. It would do the exact same thing as you buying a Crystalsky for use with Autel.

I don't know if there is another post related to a wish list for a smart controller but can't find it on the search. Anyway, I would like to see Autel make a five+ display smart-controller similar to DJI. Anyone else agree?
What do you think about this?
controller.png

Or this concept that seemed to have vanished into thin air....

Attachments

• 63723BD5-6B26-400E-9DE1-2CC6A735714C.jpeg
    63723BD5-6B26-400E-9DE1-2CC6A735714C.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 22
There was actually such a thing? That would have sold tons! Wonder why they dumped it?
Yeah, I know right. I think that thing would’ve sold easily depending on the price. Screen size looked nice! I wonder myself why this controller never came to fruition?

Reactions: JSmith731
Since Autel makes diagnostic consoles on the automotive side of the market, a tablet like that could be produced in-house I would imagine as well. I’m surprised Autel hasn’t released a controller like this yet. This concept was promising for awhile, and then the Dragonfish has a smart controller that is in production for that unit already.

Reactions: JSmith731
AUTEL ROBOTICS SMART CONTROLLER - Pre-Orders.

YOU ASKED FOR IT AND AUTEL HAS RESPONDED!!!

NOW TAKING PREORDERS FOR THE AUTEL ROBOTICS SMART CONTROLLER!

Order now from Florida Drone Supply
AUTEL ROBOTICS SMART CONTROLLER - Pre-Orders.

Please get your orders in ASAP as we are going to be working on securing a large order from Autel this week!

MFG SKU: 102000522

EXPECTED DELIVERY: First of June

****Product Information****

The Autel Robotics Smart Controller's built in display at 2000 nits is 4 times brighter than a conventional cell phone screen and the 7.9-inch Ultra-HD (2048×1536) touch screen provides clear visibility under direct sunlight. Integrated true tone technology dynamically adjusts the white balance of the display, delivering the best viewing experience for the pilot in any lighting environment.

Long Distance HD Image Transmission

The latest iteration of Autel Robotics proprietary image transmission technology has allowed for HD 1080P video transmission as far as 8.08 miles (13km) with low latency. Dual band support and automatic frequency changing ensures signal stability in high interference environments.

Extensive Battery Life

The Smart Controller's 5800mAh large capacity lithium battery guarantees up to 4.5 hours of continuous use for long days out in the field. The 2 hour fast charge capability allows you to get back into action as quickly as possible.

Multi-port Output

HDMI, USB-A, and USB-C ports allows for live streaming with 4G/5G network modules. SMA connectors allows the antennas to be detachable and replaced or upgraded with SMA compatible third party devices.

Autel Smart Controller Features

7.9" 2000-nit Super-Bright Screen with Anti-Glare Coating

4.5 Hour Battery Life (3 hours at maximum brightness)

128GB of Internal Memory

8 Mile Image Transmission at HD 1080p

Customized Android operating system

Samsung 8-Core Processor

Tri-Band Frequency Ready

HDMI Video Output Port​

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members