Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Wishlist for a smart controller

macoman

Reaction score
I don't know if there is another post related to a wish list for a smart controller but can't find it on the search. Anyway, I would like to see Autel make a five+ display smart-controller similar to DJI. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: butch

butch

Reaction score
I don't know if there is another post related to a wish list for a smart controller but can't find it on the search. Anyway, I would like to see Autel make a five+ display smart-controller similar to DJI. Anyone else agree?
I completely agree, the display is way too small for my old eyes.

ProfessorZ

Reaction score
I just want a controller with an hdmi out so I can use my smallhd monitors that have bright picture, waveform, and false color. Please Autel! Don't make me buy dji's obsolete crystal sky.

Tufargon

Reaction score
You could get any tablet with an hdmi. Like the Nvidia Shield K1. Hard to find but worth it.

ProfessorZ

Reaction score
You could get any tablet with an hdmi. Like the Nvidia Shield K1. Hard to find but worth it.
Ideally I could just mount a pro monitor like a smallhd to the controller and not have to deal with a third item. Your suggestion would only work if I put the smallhd on a stand.

Tufargon

Reaction score
It was just a suggestion. It would do the exact same thing as you buying a Crystalsky for use with Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveA