Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

windows app waypoint then transfer file to tablet for flight QUESTION.

Rorysee

Reaction score
1. Is there a windows app version of Autel Evo waypoint setup. If I want to integrate the flight path plan and data to google maps into a presentation to a client. Then transfer the data saved waypoint mission to my tablet for the actual flight = easy. I would prefer to do the paths in windows and not a small tablet … I need to see stuff big for my big fingers. Also, it's more accurate. if the need is to share that info or in a presentation etc.

2. Another issue is the height for the rout flight path obviously is from lift-off point so I cannot fly below that height. even if I am in an elevated position.

3. Also if I am a few meters off from my desired mapped position GPS as per flight map then will AUTEL evo will go to that position and still fly the exact route set up on the map and then fly to my position

For your first question you could use Teamviewer to edit your flight path. I made up a video explaining how to do it for my Parrot Anafi. You could use the same idea with Autel Explorer App. Here is my tutorial for the Anafi just to give you a idea of what can be done. Some phones like iOS Apple might not work with teamviewer though.

Reactions: Ansia
shot thanks Agustine. I will play around and see if can get my head around that

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm