Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

wilderness areas and managed lands.

MichaeMuni

Reaction score
I'm in florida and here we cant fly in congressionally recognized wilderness areas according to the FAA. However Florida also has laws against taking off, landing or controling UAS from any "Managed Lands".

does anyone know of an app or website that has a map with all of these area's?

That links doesn’t really have anything and there is no BLM land in Florida.

There's some National Forest areas around some dam near Ocala or Gainesville, lots of quads, motor bikes, Drones are allowed - by default.
Your best bet is to contact the Florida DNR but even then, Podunk, FL might have their own, "you Ain't flying here" rules

There's some National Forest areas around some dam near Ocala or Gainesville, lots of quads, motor bikes, Drones are allowed - by default.
Your best bet is to contact the Florida DNR but even then, Podunk, FL might have their own, "you Ain't flying here" rules
Not sure where that is but if its the one I found doing a google search its in a state park.

national Forrest’s are OK in certain areas as long as they dont have signs up saying no drones. However you cannot take off or land in any state parks in Florida.

its in a state park.
the state park is on "the right" side of the dam, the NF section is everything else. I stayed there a couple days, It was like Redneck Heaven!!! My kinda place ;)
IIRC it's Rodom dam, maybe Rodman

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310