Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

why is autel so much better than dji

I am sure they are in it to compete...........as far as putting DJI under the table for the count out I doubt. If they will just perfect the X Star platform with firmware that will work with hardly to no bug issues and maybe do a modular camera setup to also have a thermal imaging camera for those who want to use that application along with the video/photo camera and create a yaw adjustability for smooth and easy panning then they will be on the way.

Then they can look to make a compact quad for the "on the go" folks. Maybe even add the object avoidance feature the P4 has would be a nice thing. But I am not sure that is fool proof for certain scenarios. I would have to see that in real life to be quite honest.

This quad as of current is a great flyer and semi-pro equipped drone for those who want to take it to the commercial level to make money. I would mainly like to see 3rd party vendors start making loads of aftermarket accessories for this quad to refine what is there. Autel like most companies will probably not get into that aspect so we will have to rely on others entrepreneurship to do so and sling money at them. There are a few that have 3D printers that are making basic items but none to date making antennas; camera options to include zoom lens; app options; or even performance options unless you look to the carbon fiber props from Aeronaut (Camcarbon).

So while we sit and wait and for a lawsuit to play out that seems like some have stated......DJI sues everyone, we can fly a reliable system.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul holt

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller