Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WhiteFish Lake

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Didn't get the video footage I wanted. 20 below and the bright sun actually caused me more problems. Anyways here is some video I shot today at a lake 20 minutes from my house. Using the Neewer ND 16 but with the bright sun and snow I could have used double that.
Watch on Vimeo for full screen
Autel X-Star

Reactions: KentA
Very nice! I just got the Neewer ND filter set 4, 8 and 16. Haven't got a chance to play with it yet because of 20-35mph gusting winds lately.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Very nice video! Ok, I freely admit I don’t know jack about ND filters — I’ve just never had a use for them until drone videography. I did get the jello affect when at 10,000’ in Hawaii on a bright day. Is there a good article or reference you can point me too that will help??

Very nice video! Ok, I freely admit I don’t know jack about ND filters — I’ve just never had a use for them until drone videography. I did get the jello affect when at 10,000’ in Hawaii on a bright day. Is there a good article or reference you can point me too that will help??

Not really, I'm no expert either. Google was my friend and I think he likes hawaiians also so maybe give him a try LOL
Sorry bud I have no good info other then the internet.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan