(This is a cross post from some FB groups; I apologize. Whichever post gets more response, I'll take down the others.)
- I know how to pull logs off my phone when it's connected to the remote during flight. Is there any way to pull a flight log when there was no phone connected and no SD card in the drone?
- How do things generally go in a crash situation when there aren't any logs (assuming the answer to #1 is "there isn't")?
- What's generally the first thing one should do after a crash? Call your sales rep? Call Autel? Keep thanking the universe you got just enough seconds of telemetry/control back to:
- See where you were
- Somehow be almost next to a closed lacrosse field
- Somehow after multiple attempts get it over the field — and not over the active road it appeared to be hovering over — I did, or at least thought I did (though I could not change the altitude, land it, etc.)
- Have a neighborhood walker find it (in the adjacent baseball field) right before the sun went down and call me, and have it not be in pieces, with even the gimbal intact (though it looks like a recently-used football cleat)