Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where is the drone manual for EVO ll? Drone does a faceplant from the ground

safetyPro

Reaction score
Set everything up I thought correctly. Watched the videos

The drone doesn't leave the ground but immediately lifts the tail up into the air and does a faceplant into the ground tearing up the brand new blades. I am beside myself at this moment

Set everything up I thought correctly. Watched the videos

The drone doesn't leave the ground but immediately lifts the tail up into the air and does a faceplant into the ground tearing up the brand new blades. I am beside myself at this moment

It sounds to me like you put the props on the wrong corners. Someone here reported that this is possible, are you sure you aligned the dots with the right motors? I still haven't personally tried to put the props on the wrong corners but someone here said it is possible.

Reactions: charmin
It sounds to me like you put the props on the wrong corners. Someone here reported that this is possible, are you sure you aligned the dots with the right motors? I still haven't personally tried to put the props on the wrong corners but someone here said it is possible.
This is exactly what occurred. After reaching out to support at Autel and sending them photographs they showed me how the blades have these White markings on them. I did review the manual and found that there is no information in the regarding that

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy