Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where I stuck my Marco Polo

drrags

Reaction score
The last time I crashed my Evo 2 was at night, and I only found it because the lights were flashing. I had since read about the various tracker products and went with the Marco Polo.

I was worried about placing it in a location that would block the GPS or OA sensors. I ended up sticking it on top and forward. I tested it on a few flights and had no problem getting a full GPS signal, and I tried flying it into obstacles - no crashes. I'm calling it a success. Can anyone think of any issues I may have overlooked?

IMG_2702.jpeg

Can the antenna in any way come in contact with the props? I put mine on rear leg facing down... but yours would send a better signal - assuming it lands right-side-up.

The last time I crashed my Evo 2 was at night, and I only found it because the lights were flashing. I had since read about the various tracker products and went with the Marco Polo.

I was worried about placing it in a location that would block the GPS or OA sensors. I ended up sticking it on top and forward. I tested it on a few flights and had no problem getting a full GPS signal, and I tried flying it into obstacles - no crashes. I'm calling it a success. Can anyone think of any issues I may have overlooked?

View attachment 7805
the only time it sends a signal is when it is turned on by the transmitter. I have one and use it on all my birds, works great in corn fields!

I asked support@ autel about attaching a Marco Polo to my E2P and they responded that if I crashed it with the Marco Polo attached it "may" void the warranty. I was asking for the best place to attach the tag to the E2P.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51