Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When your favorite Tablet will not fit into the EVO controller

He had a flood in his office today so he said his review video should be out tomorrow. Looking forward to his take on the EVO.

He has a 3D printer and made it. I am sure with any hard plastic you could heat it up and bend it to look like that but may not look as good.

Excellent solution — I wonder if it would work on the Anafi controller? I like big, bright screens!!

The problem with the Anafi holder is the top part is where the antenna is so its a different setup.
Opera Snapshot_2018-06-12_124622_www.parrot.com.png
There are 3D printed ones out for almost every DJI controller so making one to fit the Anafi is just a matter of time. Just a guess but it could look something like this. The bottom part fits into the RC holder and the top part holds your tablet.

Opera Snapshot_2018-06-12_125729_www.gearbest.com.png

By the time the EVO really gets into the Market Place, someone will come up with a Holder for the EVO that will hold larger tablets, like an IPAD mini! I hate cellphones, the screens are just too small! I asked Autel shortly after they displayed the EVO in Vegas about the holder and suggested they make it work with bigger Displays. I guess that suggestion fell on deaf ears.

By the time the EVO really gets into the Market Place, someone will come up with a Holder for the EVO that will hold larger tablets, like an IPAD mini! I hate cellphones, the screens are just too small! I asked Autel shortly after they displayed the EVO in Vegas about the holder and suggested they make it work with bigger Displays. I guess that suggestion fell on deaf ears.

They did make it work by adding a removable screw so a third party holder/application could work.

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
Don't have my EEEVOH yet (supposed to arrive next Monday), but looking at my X-Star controller leads me to think the XSP tab/phone holder just might be useable on the EVO controller. Anyone able to confirm or disprove this?

Don't have my EEEVOH yet (supposed to arrive next Monday), but looking at my X-Star controller leads me to think the XSP tab/phone holder just might be useable on the EVO controller. Anyone able to confirm or disprove this?

Congrats Wayne. I look forward to you letting us know what you think once that battery is charged.

Congrats Wayne. I look forward to you letting us know what you think once that battery is charged.
Yeah, you WOULD have to remind me that I'll be stuck with a single battery, probably for some time.

Anybody want a Mavic Pro? Got three batteries for it!

Yeah, you WOULD have to remind me that I'll be stuck with a single battery, probably for some time.

Anybody want a Mavic Pro? Got three batteries for it!

Hey at least you have an Evo coming your way. From what I hear DroneWorks is getting batteries Friday. Have fun.

Reactions: WayneH
I have a variety for several popular devices out there as well as the smaller tablet grabbers. Seems to be good as Autel Themselves have purchased from me.
Autel Evo Tablet Holder - 3D Printed Drone Mods

Support for
Looked at your site and your holder looks pretty good. Do you have one for the 9.7" iPad Pro?

The problem with the Anafi holder is the top part is where the antenna is so its a different setup.
View attachment 2289
There are 3D printed ones out for almost every DJI controller so making one to fit the Anafi is just a matter of time. Just a guess but it could look something like this. The bottom part fits into the RC holder and the top part holds your tablet.

View attachment 2290
Ya there are several out there that can be 3D printed. I made my own design 1. because I enjoy modeling 2. I wanted a rigid one that swivel's into place and holds its position as well as can retain the tablet while mounted and in the case. Lots of possibilities with 3d printing with good designs.IMG_7044.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d