Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What version do I have?

sbursik

Reaction score
I bought a used EVO II and I am not sure what the version is due to the number of models out its confusing. I'm assuming its an enterprise since I have the hard case, the video controller and all of the accessories (light, speaker, RTK). When I try and register on the FAA site it doesn't accept my SN and its asking for my remote ID SN and I dont know where to find that. Since I dont know the model its hard to tell. The SN starts with HD if that helps. It has the 6K camera on the gimbal. I was told its a V3

If V3, it should be printed on the body. check the autel site, in the firmware section you will find information how to identify.

1: Did it come with an independent controller? (vs sticks and a place to put your smartphone?)
If so, then chance it's a V3.

2: It should just say V3 right on top. (it's stylized, so may look funny)

3: remove the battery, look at the ID plate inside. Right on top where it says Evo II, it should have V3 at the end of the line.

4: look at the remove controller, At least on the 7.9" controller Ihave, it says V3 right on the back near the FCCID.

--Chris

1: Did it come with an independent controller? (vs sticks and a place to put your smartphone?)
If so, then chance it's a V3.

2: It should just say V3 right on top. (it's stylized, so may look funny)

3: remove the battery, look at the ID plate inside. Right on top where it says Evo II, it should have V3 at the end of the line.

4: look at the remove controller, At least on the 7.9" controller Ihave, it says V3 right on the back near the FCCID.

--Chris
It's a V3 Pro Enterprise. The part I don't get is that the SN won't register on the FAA site. It's asking for the remote ID SN and I can't figure that part out. I know it has remote ID because it's warning me about approaching aircraft. Any idea where to find the remote ID SN? The aircraft SN as found on the remote in About doesn't work and scanning the mini bar code in the battery compartment reveals a number that also doesn't work.

The 'approaching aircraft' bit is the ADS-B receiver for real airplanes. Remote ID is a wifi/bluetooth protocol specifically for drones so various cranky folks can know where you are. :) Also, as far as I know the approaching aircraft warning doesn't include other UAV's (unless their big monsters transmitting ADS-B, however, neither of my drones, the 640TV3 or Max have ADS-B working, supposedly the Max is getting it, but I have a non-enterprise 640T, so no ADS-B for me on that).

On my aircraft (V3 640T or Max 4T) the aircraft serial number from the remote control worked on the FAA website. So not sure what's up with yours. Where did you get it? It's possible it's not a US/North America version of the drone?

--Chris

It's a V3 Pro Enterprise. The part I don't get is that the SN won't register on the FAA site. It's asking for the remote ID SN and I can't figure that part out. I know it has remote ID because it's warning me about approaching aircraft. Any idea where to find the remote ID SN? The aircraft SN as found on the remote in About doesn't work and scanning the mini bar code in the battery compartment reveals a number that also doesn't work.
Check here: Autel Robotics EVO II V3 Series Achieves C2 Certification, Leading the Way in Drone Compliance

Hello, how are you?
I have a problem, I updated the firmware to version 1.1.6. and the drone stopped working. I do not recognise the camera, so I have no vision and does not recognise the memory card of the drone. Is there any way to return or reset the drone and tablet to the manufacturer's version? I have an EVO II Pro RTK V3 drone.

The 'approaching aircraft' bit is the ADS-B receiver for real airplanes. Remote ID is a wifi/bluetooth protocol specifically for drones so various cranky folks can know where you are. :) Also, as far as I know the approaching aircraft warning doesn't include other UAV's (unless their big monsters transmitting ADS-B, however, neither of my drones, the 640TV3 or Max have ADS-B working, supposedly the Max is getting it, but I have a non-enterprise 640T, so no ADS-B for me on that).

On my aircraft (V3 640T or Max 4T) the aircraft serial number from the remote control worked on the FAA website. So not sure what's up with yours. Where did you get it? It's possible it's not a US/North America version of the drone?

--Chris
I bought the system on Facebook Marketplace. The SN starts with HD and I don't know if that helps anything.
THAT is the answer! Thank you!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gravity