Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

what is an .a**?

mixchief

Reaction score
So I just did a play around shoot testing the intelligent modes a bit just for fun, I must say the EVO passed with ALMOST flying colors. follow was spot on, orbit I couln't really try, the space I have was a bit tight and I didn't want to smash EVO, tripod was ok but disappointed me a bit as it lost me very easily, what'd it called, parallel? lost me too, but in all fairness I hid behind a bush, I think EVO got pissed, he didn't know we were playing hide and seek.

But seriously I think the joke is on me, I open the files in my Mac and every MP4 file is accompanied by an .*** file,
you think EVO is trying to tell me something? No really, what are they? I'm being censored so the word might be better understood with .***
lets see if that's allowed

Aegisub Advanced Substation Alpha File

Do a search some players will play them. It will show GPS info also from what I remember. The X-Star has them to. Used to be able to turn it on or off in the App, not sure about the EVO app.

Reactions: mixchief
well, the EVO was not doing it in my early test flights, the only thing that changed was the tablet, I was using an iPhone and now got a Nvidia Shield Android tablet. Maybe the feature is not yet implemented in the iOS app, just like the ludicrous mode is only on android. Thanks I'll see if I can open them.

If you install this player and play your video with the .@ss file in the same folder it will show the info on a overlay in your video but the .@ss file needs to be in the same folder as your video.

Home · MPC-HC

Reactions: mixchief
'thanks, I looked at that page today while flying and missed it. BTW VLC opens the files but the video is terrible, can't imagine why, VLC is usually spot on., anyway I have no need for those files at this time so I guess I'll turn it off, see? going from one device to another, it obviously needs all to be setup again, I already had everything set on the phone. Thanks again.

Aegisub Advanced Substation Alpha File

Do a search some players will play them. It will show GPS info also from what I remember. The X-Star has them to. Used to be able to turn it on or off in the App, not sure about the EVO app.

Oh I'm used to them being called .srt

Don't you want to be using the .MOV extension if you're on an apple product?

Apple created the .MOV extension. Although it does work on both platforms, I would think since you're on a MAC you may find more flexibility and ease of use.

MOV Vs MP4 File Format-Which is the Best Choice ?
Frankly I haven't had any issues with either, however h465 did not want to open up on my office iMac running Sierra, after I upgraded to high Sierra all wen't well. It is my understanding that h465 is a lot more processor demanding but once I upgraded it seemed to handle it well

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials