Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What happened to "YOUR HOME POINT HAS BEEN SET" ?

xspwhite

Reaction score
I find this a bit irritating. Ever since I upgraded to the new f-ware on my XSP, After take off, I no longer hear the voice saying: "YOUR HOME POINT HAS BEEN SET." Is it just me, or are others experiencing this as well? BTW.... this is suppose to be in the XSP forum.

I found that if I use the take off button it gives you the alet , when I launch using the sticks it will not.

No I think he is referring to their last up-date,
Back then when I installed the last up-date , I noticed the same issue.

I found that if I use the take off button it gives you the alet , when I launch using the sticks it will not.
HMMM,.. I will have to try that next time. My P4 always gives the alert no matter how you take off. I find it irritating though, I believe the old f-ware always gave the alert as well. I'm not happy about the way Autel abandoned this drone. I don't know if EVO will make it to my wish list. I'm still undecided.

I'll fly my XSP till it dies, then I'll decide what I get next.

I'll fly my XSP till it dies, then I'll decide what I get next.
I agree, I'll wait and see how it goes with all the EVO beta testers, and see how long the drone stays in production before I would buy one. My XSP is still running top notch with only 16 hours on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufargon
Oh no that would be a negative. It just has not been my go to UAV of late but I did have out today for a short flight. Performed very well. The last few times I used it I kept getting App disconnect problems. Cleaning the contacts on the gimbal did not seem to help. For what ever reason it worked just fine today. Just wish we had more fine tuning on the controls as it still is a tad twitchy if you are not careful.

I did get an EVO, but I still fly my XSP too. It's still a great platform. I'm holding out hope that someday one of the Autel engineers will get bored and put out a firmware update for the XSP.
After all, I just did a firmware update on the EVO and there was a leftover file on the SD card named "X-Star2.0_CameraXB015_V0.2.0.8.zip"
;)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja