Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wellbots just sent tracking #!!!

Screw wellbots....Uh yeah... Generating a shipping label let's a company provide a tracking number but doesn't mean they are at all ready for UPS to actually transport the package. And so I wait. Contrary to my previous two posts, now I have to say that Wellbots.com is a typical NY retailer- ready to bend the rules and string you along. Why did they provide a tracking number to me so soon ahead of actually being ready to ship? Easy- I reported them to the NY attorney general and to Autel Robotics. Wait for the official release and buy from a different vendor. I'm done with wellbots.com. Recommend all avoid this vendor and sorry for my previous naive excitement when they sent a tracking #. It is nothing more than a gimmick to quell negative responses.
I bought my Evo 1 from wellbots and never had issues with shipping. My Evo actually was shipped from Autel to my home.

Reactions: hidroela
I just got the UPS notification for mine too, looks like it’s coming directly from Autel:

Ship From:
AUTEL ROBOTICS
22522 29TH DR SE
BOTHELL, WA, 980214443, US

Well done, mines shipping from China as Im in Europe, UK, and none yet in Europe, shipping is a pain as they have a few more critical things to get here first, for us...PPE.. and respirators... so I'm not complaining, much... haha. The EVO 2 8K has been here for quite a while so I guess this is the PRO your waiting for which have just finished first / second manufacturing run according to AUTEL in US or is it the the 8K which are hard to get over there as well..?

Hope you enjoy, EVO 1 i've already got so if it's even as good as that and it is supposed to be much better reading all the blurb and videos, you won't be disappointed.... Cheers

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA