Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WELL>>>>>>>>>End of Second Quarter is NEAR!

Guys relax something is about to happen next week stay tuned!!! I have a very good reliable source and autel said "They have something coming up next week. Mentioned to me to be patient " it's going down guys!!
You could be right. I say that because DJI rumors on the Mavic II are peaking again. I predict DJI will release just before the EVO to steal their thunder.

Someone told me Tuesday, will will see.
Autels social media pages have been real quit lately, the ones they tell you to follow to get info from. Posts are getting deleted and even dealers are getting to wonder whats going on except for that one guy who did all those resent videos (droneworks) seems to be pushing the EVO pretty hard for pre-orders.

The month of June will be a good sign if this is going forward. Would love to have something else to talk about besides the weather :)
Which Tuesday was that? LOL!

I'm sorry but I don't "pre-order" anything, whether it's drones or cars or computers. I look at it all as vapor-ware until it shows up in lots, stores, online, or on the shelves. That's just me though.:cool:
Exactly, I don't Pre-Order anything either. And if it's true that 10,000 preorders have been made, then I will wait and see the many reviews that will be coming out! The Autel Support will be critical too!

Today, from Bill the Drove Reviewer Youtube channel: "Whispers in the Dark"
1) Next week something is happening.
2) There are about 10,000 pre-orders in for the EVO.
Again... these are whispers in the dark, but it sure would be nice if both are true! If indeed, there are 10,000 pre-orders, then I certainly can see why Autel is not rushing.
So the gamut now runs from Autel will never release the EVO to already 10,000 pre-orders.
Time will tell...

I'm still going with my original Idea that AUTEL will come out and Say the Ship from China with all the EVO's Sank in the Deepest part of the Ocean, only the crew survived and NO Sign of any EVO's! Autels response: It will be another year before we can replace all the EVOs.

Not that I want to get my hopes up, but there has been activity in their Android App space. The new application is not up, but one of the old ones has been de-listed today.

I just went and looked. Which one was delisted? The old Starlink is still there, far as I can tell.
Unfortunately I was not foresighted enough to do screen grab so the exact name escaped me. It was an application from the larger Autel corporation for one of their webcam/action cam products from a few years back. I think it was last updated in 2014. I'm just pleased to see that they are cleaning house as with any luck that means they are expecting new visitors.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Well, there is 30 days left in the Second Quarter and I check the AUTEL Website Everyday! But, since AUTEL has left us all HIGH AND DRY so far concerning the EVO, I am trying to figure out or GUESS what LIE they will come up with Next!

My GUESS: The EVO WILL NOT Appear at the End of June, but will be extended yet another Quarter or Maybe even the End of the Year!

Now, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong! But, with Autels Track Record, I'm not holding my breath!

WE WILL SEE!

As a Note: I am hoping that the EVO will come out, but if NOT, My Money is ready to purchase a New Phantom 4 Pro version 2.0!
Totally agree - wonder how these guys are keeping the business alive - In my opinion buy a P4P

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo