Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

We (nonprofit) purchased 2 evo 2 pros both 6k. We needed 1 640t. Where?

Kurtazz

Reaction score
We purchased 2 6k models and should have purchased 1 evo 2 pro with the flir attachment. Where and how much should we be expecting to pay?
Ballpark is fine.

Id have to sell the 6k first. As an authorized reseller could you answer some questions behind the scenes? I have some questions I have never had answered.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's one for $1,200 on DroneTradr

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's one for $1,200 on DroneTradr
I would be careful of that item. It looks like it is missing the upper portion of the gimbal support. Look at a reputable vendor such as BHphoto, advexure, or someone else.

I would be careful of that item. It looks like it is missing the upper portion of the gimbal support. Look at a reputable vendor such as BHphoto, advexure, or someone else.
Thanks for the mention, @michael2002. Yes, this listing on Dronetrader is quite fishy. As pictured, the camera unit is ripped off the gimbal arm and the ribbon is sitting there disconnected. For anyone to use this camera you'd need to open a gimbal arm and reattach the camera to the gimbal which is a level 2/3 repair process and you're likely going to need a new ribbon which you could maybe convince Autel to sell to you directly.

Listing says they tested the camera...now sure how that would be possible unless they tested before ripping it off the gimbal? 🤔

YMMV, but making a guess and jumping to conclusions...I'd guess this person recovered this camera unit in the wild that someone had crashed. If the owner crashed their EVO II Dual and had recovered their camera unit, they'd be sending it in everything for full repairs and not parting ways with just a camera module for $1,500 when they paid $10k for their full EVO II Dual. Anyone crash an EVO II Dual and wasn't able to recover the camera unit?!?!

Reactions: Dave Pitman
YMMV, but making a guess and jumping to conclusions...I'd guess this person recovered this camera unit in the wild that someone had crashed. If the owner crashed their EVO II Dual and had recovered their camera unit, they'd be sending it in everything for full repairs and not parting ways with just a camera module for $1,500 when they paid $10k for their full EVO II Dual. Anyone crash an EVO II Dual and wasn't able to recover the camera unit?!?!
I had contacted the seller previously and they said that they rent out drones and that a client had crashed this one. So they took off the gimbal since the body was totaled. Now, they have no use for the gimbal and are selling it.

Reactions: advexure
I had contacted the seller previously and they said that they rent out drones and that a client had crashed this one. So they took off the gimbal since the body was totaled. Now, they have no use for the gimbal and are selling it.
The issue is the gimbal is not complete. It is ripped off of the mount and stabilizers. You will notice the electrical tape. That is where it is supposed to be attached to the other section. As advexure said, it is hard to believe they tested this and if works when it is missing have of the gimbal. The half that is missing is the half that connects it to the drone! Look at a photo of a new one on a vendors site. You will see what i am referring to.

Reactions: advexure
The issue is the gimbal is not complete. It is ripped off of the mount and stabilizers. You will notice the electrical tape. That is where it is supposed to be attached to the other section. As advexure said, it is hard to believe they tested this and if works when it is missing have of the gimbal. The half that is missing is the half that connects it to the drone! Look at a photo of a new one on a vendors site. You will see what i am referring to.
True, I don't actually have an Autel drone anymore so when I saw that, I just figured that that's how it's supposed to be connected and it was completely normal. I guess I was wrong.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandandan