Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

VR goggles

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
So, can some type of VR goggles like Google cardboard or something better be used with your phone? I know of course that you wouldn't be able to access the screen, but just strictly for viewing.

My son has a DJI P3. He bought some inexpensive VR goggles, downloaded an app from the play store which, of course creates a left and right view for each eye on his smart phone, and he said it worked great. I have some super cheap ones coming from ebay, but I don't see any apps specifically made for the XSP in the play store. DJI, Syma, and others, but no XSP that I've seen so far. I'll keep looking.

My son has a DJI P3. He bought some inexpensive VR goggles, downloaded an app from the play store which, of course creates a left and right view for each eye on his smart phone, and he said it worked great. I have some super cheap ones coming from ebay, but I don't see any apps specifically made for the XSP in the play store. DJI, Syma, and others, but no XSP that I've seen so far. I'll keep looking.
Unfortunately, until there is an SDK for the X-Star you wont see any third party apps.
I used a 'cardbord' like app for my Phantom and I did not like it... it's not like using real goggles like Fatsharks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58