Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video sucks

Yup played just fine on my computer. Liked the lighthouse light flash at the end by the way
Thanks! Waited for the light to show up a couple of times lol. Sunrise was at 6:24 and about 6:20am the rain started. My first time trying this lol

The MBA's processor is in the low end of processors, therefore being the bottleneck of your system. If you plan on upgrading, I suggest you get a MBP.

Reactions: FlyingHigh_soln
The MBA's processor is in the low end of processors, therefore being the bottleneck of your system. If you plan on upgrading, I suggest you get a MBP.
Yeah! Been reading on that today. I was using it mostly for studies and before the Evo II I was flying a Mavic mini so I never uploaded that type of videos to the MBA. I am planning to upgrade soon but I bought the drone first lol. Did not think of this before lol (newbie). Thanks!

Reactions: Ansia
Noticed that you are from La Isla del Encanto! I am too from Humacao, East Side. Cool to see your response. Thanks again!

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg