Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video sucks

FlyingHigh_soln

Reaction score
Second day of flying EVO II. Went this morning to catch the sunrise but the mission falied lol the sun never came out. The situation is that when I downloaded the footage I took this morning all of it is destroyed. The image looks good but its like the video is in slow motion. ( video took in diferent locations)

OK, to help us help you it would be nice to know what camera settings you were using at the time or thought you were using. Also perhaps upload your video someplace where someone can perhaps give you an idea of what might have gone wrong. Someplace like your google drive or Dropbox.

A shot in the dark: You shot the clips in 8k and you don't have a high-end computer...?

Hi! Good morning! I was using the ones that were preset. I honestly dont know, just that it was in 6k. I am currently uploading the videos. Sorry for the errors in the spelling

Well thanks for uploading a video sample but it is only at 360 and the other 480 resolution and played very smoothly for me other then the pixalation from low res video.

Your Mac computer could be having problems with codecs. Try recording using .Mov instead of .MP4 format. Macs can be funny that way.

There is a program called LosslessCut and will downsize your video to what ever you want. It is free and works very well. It should help you with your large 6K files that will not play on your computer.
Just google it as I don't have a link to it.

Reactions: FlyingHigh_soln
Thats co
What you posted are just low quality preview videos. You have to get them out of the dcim folder on your SD card.
Thats corrrect. I just created a link for those videos straight from the folder. They look a lot better in the phone S20 than the mac. Will try later work on that. Thanks
What you posted are just low quality preview videos. You have to get them out of the dcim folder on your SD card.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles