Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Very interesting lesson on video transmission setting page!

Truthfully I spent 1k on a drone and went back within 7 days and bought the protection plan. I wouldn’t have but peace of mind knowing I can get a replacement for $350 over the course of 2 years and then the next one will come with Autels 1 year warranty. So if it goes out within 2 years I just go get another and then have a new drone and a new warranty. I just didn’t want to be out a grand if a mishap happens, regardless of Autels customer service I want to be able to grab a new one same day
Although I agree with you. I didn't go with the plan as well. If I crash it, I will send it for repais. Sometimes is cheaper, even if it looks totalled. If I lose it, I will try something else. If I really enjoyed my experience, I will cut my loses and shelf out another 1k and a fight from the dragon lady.

P.S. Don't tell her I said that. I want to reach my 35s.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
Truthfully I spent 1k on a drone and went back within 7 days and bought the protection plan. I wouldn’t have but peace of mind knowing I can get a replacement for $350 over the course of 2 years and then the next one will come with Autels 1 year warranty. So if it goes out within 2 years I just go get another and then have a new drone and a new warranty. I just didn’t want to be out a grand if a mishap happens, regardless of Autels customer service I want to be able to grab a new one same day
Careful, you might cost me 350 bucks today...!

Careful, you might cost me 350 bucks today...!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] well look at it this way, before the 2 years take it in broke and get a new one. Or if they have the new Evo and don’t sell that one, they’ll put the $1000 towards the new one

I may be talking out of my ..., but if I understand correctly, it's like water. When you put your finger over the hose, the water will travel farther.
Something like that. Just imagine that you loose some pressure (bandwidth) also as you make that hole smaller. It will go further to a point where the bandwidth is so small and the data image is really low grade.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials