Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Verizon partners with Parrot.

LeoJR

Reaction score
Verizon is partnering with Parrot in some of its commercial uses. I wonder how far behind Parrot is in terms of marketshare than Autel? Autel's abandoning its V1 customers may make room for Parrot.

Verizon is partnering with Parrot in some of its commercial uses. I wonder how far behind Parrot is in terms of marketshare than Autel? Autel's abandoning its V1 customers may make room for Parrot.
Parrot's new drone uses 4G wireless technology so the partnership with Verizon was a needed move. However Parrot's service makes Autel's customer service look 5-star. The consumer side of Parrot has been abandoned and the ANAFI USA enterprise drone costs $7500 but still comes with the same limited range toy remote as their $600 model.

The new ANAFI AI drone which Verizon will be supporting with 4G is unique and interesting but I wouldn't invest a dime unless Parrot gets their CS together.

Last edited:
As someone who gets to deal "with" Parrot in a non-consumer space... apply a good ole government stereotype.... a la the 4,000.00 hammer. You are NOT getting what you are paying for.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo