Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

V2 Smart Controller to Monitor via HDMI

MJohns

Reaction score
For those who have used just an HDMI cable from the V2 smart controller to a larger monitor, what’s the safest length of cable you can use without damaging the smart controller. I’ve looked through the posts and haven’t found anything regarding the max length cable is.

For those who have used just an HDMI cable from the V2 smart controller to a larger monitor, what’s the safest length of cable you can use without damaging the smart controller. I’ve looked through the posts and haven’t found anything regarding the max length cable

i have used 2 15 ft HDMI cables with a double female connector to display camera feed on a big screen TV, being careful with the connection at the smart controller. im not sure there is any danger except for signal attenuation for having such a long cable

Reactions: MJohns
i have used 2 15 ft HDMI cables with a double female connector to display camera feed on a big screen TV, being careful with the connection at the smart controller. im not sure there is any danger except for signal attenuation for having such a long cable
Hello,
Are you able to tell me if the V2 controller using an HDMI cable to usb-c will work for viewing on a android tablet (ie: tripleteck)?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan