Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Upgrade my smartcontroller

yann35

Reaction score
Hi everybody ,how to upgrade my smart controller , my version is V1.0.41(I don't know if it's the good one) and when I Want to upgrade my system or my app ,always the same answer "Already the latest version"
Thanks for your help.

Hi everybody ,how to upgrade my smart controller , my version is V1.0.41(I don't know if it's the good one) and when I Want to upgrade my system or my app ,always the same answer "Already the latest version"
Thanks for your help.
That is the latest version for V1 Smart Controller,_ V1.0.41_. I have been working with Autel support on a few matters with this app and so far its all we have .
I have used the Beta version but saw no difference. I am currentlly using that version and happy. Everything works great except the low volume.

That is the latest version for V1 Smart Controller,_ V1.0.41_. I have been working with Autel support on a few matters with this app and so far its all we have .
I have used the Beta version but saw no difference. I am currentlly using that version and happy. Everything works great except the low volume.
Hi. I'm out of the loop on this - other than the low volume (not sure that's actually fixed), is there anything the v2 smart controllers do that the v1 doesn't? Thanks.

Reactions: GM Dave
Hi. I'm out of the loop on this - other than the low volume (not sure that's actually fixed), is there anything the v2 smart controllers do that the v1 doesn't? Thanks.

The low volume issue lives on the v.2 SC as well. The software engineer (there must be only one) should be embarrassed. Maybe they are just an unpaid intern and it's not their fault, who knows. Nice bright screen though!!
</sarcasm>

Reactions: G_G
The low volume issue lives on the v.2 SC as well. The software engineer (there must be only one) should be embarrassed. Maybe they are just an unpaid intern and it's not their fault, who knows. Nice bright screen though!!
</sarcasm>
I can imagine that must be frustrating! So the v2's have had additional updates, but not in the way of features? Just bug fixes then?

I can imagine that must be frustrating! So the v2's have had additional updates, but not in the way of features? Just bug fixes then?
Yes, I think just bug fixes. The official website has not even been updated with the last update. The intern engineer must be responsible for that too and must be too busy.

There is a workaround for the volume issue. Some are installing an small utility app that boosts the volume.

This topic can be viewed in a lot of places including this forum as well. Just use this forum search window.
Here are a few links to start with. If it helps great if not so much then you'll have to get with a club or friends.
What is the difference between autel v1 and v2 smart controller ?

This topic can be viewed in a lot of places including this forum as well. Just use this forum search window.
Here are a few links to start with. If it helps great if not so much then you'll have to get with a club or friends.
What is the difference between autel v1 and v2 smart controller ?

Thanks, I appreciate your reply - I just meant the app and firmware differences between the v1 and v2 smart controllers.

Since we are talking about the Smart Controller issues..... a question; I have the V1 SC and one thing that happens is some info that appears on the screen is in Chinese. Naturally I have the language selected as English and most everything is in English but for example when I designated one of the assignable buttons to switch between speeds, when I execute it the speed change announcement in indeed in Chinese.

Anyone else experiencing this? A ticket to Customer Support? Thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials