Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Update on h.265 macOs bug

NilsBlix

Reaction score
I worte to customer service regarding the h.265 issue - they have located the bug and will correct it. Here is their answer to me :

“Hello Nils,

We believe we have located the source of the issue between the H.265 video codec and macOS based programs, we are currently looking to resolve the issue. When we have done so we will update our customers accordingly!”

I worte to customer service regarding the h.265 issue - they have located the bug and will correct it. Here is their answer to me :

“Hello Nils,

We believe we have located the source of the issue between the H.265 video codec and macOS based programs, we are currently looking to resolve the issue. When we have done so we will update our customers accordingly!”

Mate, there has been an update today and in the patchnotes it mentions the bugfix. So they are a bit late in "updating their customers".

Mate, there has been an update today and in the patchnotes it mentions the bugfix. So they are a bit late in "updating their customers".
That was a very quick fix - I have not tried it yet. I got the answer from customer service 20 05 2020

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert