Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone having issues with Autel Explorer app on iPhone 14 Pro Max?

uberamd

Reaction score
Got the new iPhone 14 Pro Max with iOS 16, and went to fly my Evo 2 Pro V2 with it for the first time. 3 times in a row the phone crashed, randomly during flight, causing a hard reboot of the phone. After the phone booted back up I could get it to connect again for a few seconds to a minute, then it’d crash the phone again.

Is this a “me problem” or are any of you also having issues with Autel Explorer on iOS 16?

rule #1, never software update iphones

call or email autel, not too many people on these forums knows anything about autel products. this place is a wheel spin

Reactions: uberamd
Yeah I’d have avoided upgrading however it’s the new Apple phone, so it ships with this version of iOS. Was just curious if anyone else had sudden app crashes.

Yeah I’d have avoided upgrading however it’s the new Apple phone, so it ships with this version of iOS. Was just curious if anyone else had sudden app crashes.
I have a 14 pro and the same thing would happen sometimes. I bought a new, shorter cable to connect the remote to the phone and so far it hasn’t happened again.

I was researching this same problem for a friend of mine. Has new iPhone 14 and has crashed a couple times. Total shut down of phone and has to reboot phone. The last entry for this problem was in September. Have you guys still been seeing this problem or have latest updates in either iPhone or Explorer fixed the issue??

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy