Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano/Lite Controller and iPhone 15

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone else has the new iPhone 15 with USBC and tried it with the controller for the Nano/Lite. The controller notoriously does not work at all with several iPad models with the USBC port on them. I was thinking of upgrading my phone, but not being to use my Nano+ would be a dealbreaker.

Reactions: Randy_SC
I was curious if anyone else has the new iPhone 15 with USBC and tried it with the controller for the Nano/Lite. The controller notoriously does not work at all with several iPad models with the USBC port on them. I was thinking of upgrading my phone, but not being to use my Nano+ would be a dealbreaker.
Just bought the iPhone 15 and can't get it to pair with the RC for the Nano. It comes with a USBC to USBC cord so what's the deal? Can't find any info anywhere so hoping, praying, pleading for an answer here...!

I hooked up my wife's 15 to the controller using the supplied short cable and it worked without issue. The app had me run the new firmware update to my nano+. Flew it around a bit, only need to do the brightness tweeks I've done on my phone, but other than that all worked well.

Jerry, did you get this issue sorted out? My Nano+ controller works well with my iPad Mini 6, but it won't connect to mu iPhone 13 Pro Max. I mean I searched and tried everything except asking for help. -Randy

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo