Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Trade: Mavic Pro for Autel Evo

joshmentele

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in trading an Evo for my Mavic Pro with 2 batteries? Thanks

Edit: No longer available.

Last edited:
NOT I..GOOD LUCK FINDING A TAKER.
You do know there are people not satisfied with their Evo and may be willing to trade theirs? I for one, hope he gets his trade. Then we will have 2 satisfied people with their new drones.

Shouldn't have any issues selling the Mavic as it's a DJI drone and recognisable brand. Then buy an Evo which can be notoriously difficult to buy or sell as they're so few of them around. So you may have to shell out a few more bucks and buy a new unit.

I got 25 flights in and nothing but problems with my EVO about ready to sell it at a local yard sale.. Compared to any Mavic I’ve flown there’s no comparison and I hate to say it because I’ve strived hard to try to push the autel evo! Firmware problems and overall integrity of flight need some work.

I got 25 flights in and nothing but problems with my EVO about ready to sell it at a local yard sale.. Compared to any Mavic I’ve flown there’s no comparison and I hate to say it because I’ve strived hard to try to push the autel evo! Firmware problems and overall integrity of flight need some work.
Did u upgraded to the latest version of the firmware for the Evo? I had the issue of the horizon tilted and the latest firmware appears to have fixed it. I tested it yesterday and no issues so far.

The mavic pro isn't perfect either.

Did u upgraded to the latest version of the firmware for the Evo? I had the issue of the horizon tilted and the latest firmware appears to have fixed it. I tested it yesterday and no issues so far.
I have the most recent update on all batteries prior to the Beta update in which I heard mixed reviews on. I did have this tilted horizon issue one time on my evo since.. very strange. As since I have gotten my evo it’s mainly just been very random issues along the lines of tilted horizon on the gimbal, a lot of small random things. One which caused a low altitude wreck however not much damage. I’ve never had any of the same issues in any way on my mavic! Thus the DJI’s are the kings ... the evo is a great alternative, they just need to work some of the smaller firmware and kinks out I feel!

I would exchange a problem unit for a good one. I know Evos can be hard, BB usually only has one or two, if they have them in stock at all.

Shouldn't have any issues selling the Mavic as it's a DJI drone and recognisable brand. Then buy an Evo which can be notoriously difficult to buy or sell as they're so few of them around. So you may have to shell out a few more bucks and buy a new unit.
I took this route.. Sold Mavic Pro bought a used EVO for 650. I was hoping to get three batteries but I feel like I made a killing for $650 w/ an extra battery. Now if I could just get the Horizon straight I would be happy.

I took this route.. Sold Mavic Pro bought a used EVO for 650. I was hoping to get three batteries but I feel like I made a killing for $650 w/ an extra battery. Now if I could just get the Horizon straight I would be happy.
Just update to the latest firmware. It fixed the horizon tilted issue for me.

Reactions: Apollo11capcom
I second the 'update to fix the horizon tilt' advice, you should be good after that.

And congrats on the Evo, sounds like you got a heck of a deal!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d