Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This is getting old

I’ve never seen a BBQ with Sat TV before. Package deal? :)

LOL
That is just one of the three I have. Actually don't use any of them any more but back in the day I hacked all of the major ones. ( DirecTV, Dishnetwork and Bell expressvu ) Now I just get what I need off of the Internet with Kodi TV

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
That is where you are wrong. I pray to the drone gods every single day for you guys to get sunshine. I'm starting to doubt my faith.

LOL
That is just one of the three I have. Actually don't use any of them any more but back in the day I hacked all of the major ones. ( DirecTV, Dishnetwork and Bell expressvu ) Now I just get what I need off of the Internet with Kodi TV
You did FTA also? hahaha small world. I was huge in there.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
You did FTA also? hahaha small world. I was huge in there.

Yup did FTA after the cards and boards dried up. Ran a dreambox for about 4 years. We actually still have a small group that share several accounts for TV (no PPV) but my dreambox got zapped from lighting last year so I never replaced it. Just using Kodi TV of my computer. Though about one of those Android TV boxes but I really do not need one with Kodi running on my computer and my big screen as the monitor.

Yup did FTA after the cards and boards dried up. Ran a dreambox for about 4 years. We actually still have a small group that share several accounts for TV (no PPV) but my dreambox got zapped from lighting last year so I never replaced it. Just using Kodi TV of my computer. Though about one of those Android TV boxes but I really do not need one with Kodi running on my computer and my big screen as the monitor.
Nice, I was a Viewsat fan because the bins came out fastest. I know a few people up in your parts that were also in it. I was a mod in basically the only two channels on IRC for FTA. You can still get the ppv's for like 10-15 bux for like 6 months. My interweebs is so slow I don't bother with that anymore but it was great. SS (if you know what that is) is still going very strong. That's all you need nowadays and it will work with kodi.

Last edited:
Man, I feel so much better. It’s comforting to know so many of us did this, LOL. I had every home-made box & antenna imaginable. It was fun.... It’s how Apple got it’s start!

Last edited:
Man, I feel so much better. It’s comforting to know so many of us did this, LOL. I had every home-made box & antenna imaginable. It was fun.... It’s how Apple got it’s start!

I'm sure there are way more than you think hehe. :cool:

I bought myself one of those a month ago. I also have the bicicle in the garage just in case. ?
View attachment 4130
Bought a EVO 3 weeks ago, love it - Test Drove a RAM Laramie today - probably going to love it.. - Have owned a pizzeria for 6 years.. definitely love it because it made the first two possible!!

Reactions: Ansia
Bought a EVO 3 weeks ago, love it - Test Drove a RAM Laramie today - probably going to love it.. - Have owned a pizzeria for 6 years.. definitely love it because it made the first two possible!!
You almost became my best friend. Now talk to me about them chicken wings. ?

Me too. I'll take one with the works and i'll drive off in my Ram 3500 turbo diesel thank you.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t