Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This is getting old

That is a 2009. I bought it used a few years ago. Time to get some body work done on it like rocker panels. Should last a few more years. If gas prices keep going up I might trade it in for a bicycle ?

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
That is a 2009. I bought it used a few years ago. Time to get some body work done on it like rocker panels. Should last a few more years. If gas prices keep going up I might trade it in for a bicycle ?
I bought myself one of those a month ago. I also have the bicicle in the garage just in case. ?
20190409_155146.jpg

Fresh snow here also. About 4 inches ! Temp hovering at 0 Celcius. Im riding a Yamaha Bolt or will be as soon as it dries up (45 mpg)

Welcome to Canada :). Last year in downstate NY we had a couple of near record breaking snowfalls, this year almost nothing (3" one day and 1" another). I did have to start the snow blower once.

BTW, I see you have a travel trailer. We just uncovered ours this past weekend. I guess you won't be de-winterizing for a little while :).

April! and had another 32 degrees a couple of days ago with hot wind here in the Adelaide Hills. Some duffer using a grinder on a pylon set off a bush fire. Must have a block of cheese for brains!

MORE SNOW and ICE coming This week! Batten down the hatches! Born and raised in Wisconsin, now living in Louisiana. Don't miss it all!

Ya hopefully this one will miss us up here or at the very least just a dusting.

Significant snowfall likely late Thursday into Friday.

Snow associated with an approaching Colorado Low is expected to advance into portions of Northern Ontario late Thursday and continue into Friday. Total snowfall accumulations of 10 to 15 cm are possible by late Friday.

Gusty easterly winds to 60 km/h will also create areas of blowing snow giving reduced visibility.

The snow may become mixed with freezing drizzle at times, especially for areas close to Lake Superior.

At this point, it appears that the heaviest snowfall associated with this weather system will remain south of the international border where winter storm warnings are in effect.

Been stuck in N. Calif. working since Feb. It was finally supposed to stop raining this week, except it did Monday AM. That beach video I made a month ago was the only clear day since I’ve been here, until this morning. It was 46F...

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials